Thank you to our friends at Pachamama Coffee for this amazing recipe!
We love this salted maple coffee to keep us warm and cozy by the fire as the crisp fall days set in.
In the month of October, we celebrate co-ops. Why? Because they are awesome! We feature recipes from co-ops around the country in our special Co-op Recipe Guide.
- 1 cup of your favorite Pachamama Coffee
- 1 oz Maple Valley Cooperative’s Organic Maple Syrup
- 4 oz oat milk (sub for any milk product you prefer)
- Dash of Salt
- Make your cup of coffee how you prefer. Add 1oz maple syrup to the cup.
- Add oat milk to a jar with a dash of salt and an extra dash of syrup if you like it extra sweet. Froth mixture until desired thickness. Add to coffee.