Thank you to our friends at Davis Food Co-op in Davis, California for this amazing recipe!
In the month of October, we celebrate co-ops. Why? Because they are awesome! We feature recipes from co-ops around the country in our special Co-op Recipe Guide.
- 3 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼-½ cup Maple Mustard Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spread out almonds in an even layer. Bake for 5-7 minutes, possibly less if you have a hot oven, until nutty-smelling and a few shades darker. Remove from oven and cool.
- Add Brussels sprout halves to a food processor. Pulse until fairly broken down (you don’t want any large chunks). Toss with almonds, cranberries and dressing, starting with ¼ cup and adding more if desired.
- Toss dressing and salad together 20 minutes before serving. Can be made a day ahead.