Delicious, luscious and easy – what more can you ask for? Serve with fancy crackers or grilled baguette if you’re really feeling like going all out, otherwise enjoy on toast or bagels with figs and balsamic vinegar, or top with garden-fresh tomato slices…whatever gives you joy. Serves 4 – 6.
- 1 15 oz tub Organic Valley Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1 cup of your favorite fresh herbs, finely chopped, reserving a bit for garnish
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp high quality olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients well in a bowl. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as desired.
- Shmear on crackers or baguette, drizzling a bit more olive oil and sprinkling reserved herbs.