BriarPatch Social Media Comment Policy
Community Code of Conduct
Welcome to the BriarPatch Social Media Community –
- We are dedicated to maintaining a welcoming social media community that engages and celebrates our cooperative values and asks questions and challenges one another in a respectful manner.
- This is a safe space. Any rudeness, insults, hate, hostility, harassment, threats, intimidation, violence or negativity may be deleted and you may lose your ability to comment or be blocked.
- Links to news sources that are not credible, have a strong political bias, violence or inflammatory articles will be deleted immediately and the commenter may be blocked from the BriarPatch page.
- The Co-op stands up against racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, sexism…Hate speech of any kind is not tolerated and the commenter will be immediately blocked from the page.
- Comments may be pre-moderated by our team in order to provide a safe space for our community, but they’ll appear on your and your friends’ Facebook walls immediately.
Thank you for participating!
The BriarPatch Communications Team