This vegan-friendly hot cocoa is the perfect antidote to a cold, wet Sierra Foothills winter evening. This drink is so tasty, you won’t even realize how healthy it really is. Get cozy and enjoy!
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup dehydrated coconut milk powder
- 1/2 cup collagen powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar (or adjust to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tsp cayenne
- Add 1-2 heaping tablespoons to coffee for morning mocha magic, or 3 tablespoons to 6 to 8 oz of hot water or hot milk for coco magic. Use your own taste buds to decide actual measurements!
- If you’re more of a Chilly Willy, try the iced version: make with 4 oz hot water and pour over ice, or make as you would hot and chill.